February 6th, 2013 00:00

Indonesia to Demand Graphic Images on Cigarette Packages

The legislations were modified right after resistance by tobacco growers and cigarette manufacturers, and dropped far short of those in several Western countries and other Asian markets. Billboard and television marketing continues to be popular, as well as sponsorship of sports and diverse music events.The law controlling tobacco wa ...

January 24th, 2013 00:00

Dangerous Cigarette Ads for Teen Girls from Tobacco Company

In Rostov-on-Don, a town from southern Russia, a cigarette factory has had an original idea to raise profits from selling cigarettes. They have decided to rebrand the smoking products to be more attractive to young girls. Bloggers from all over the Russia have started a campaign against this idea. Since the Donskoy Tabak tobacco fact ...

January 22nd, 2013 00:00

Cigarette Smoking Women vs. Men Daily

Everyone knows that there are so many women and men who use cigarettes. Many of them use it to calm down, to relax or just for fun. The question about how many persons smoke cigarettes, where or how many of them quit smoking is still actual. There have been conducted many studies which should help in finding answer to this question. ...

December 24th, 2012 00:00

Cigarettes to Become Unattractive After EU Tobacco Policy

The law about cigarette packs warnings should be approved by and the European Parliament and by EU member states. The detailed graphics should be 75 percent of the exterior of the cigarette cartons and the rest of 25 percent should be left for cigarette brand information.The statement was projected by the European Commission after t ...

December 13th, 2012 00:00

Hookah Smoking Is More Popular In Small Towns

A new study has confirmed the fact that 1in 4 adults are smoking hookah tobacco. Almost 23 percent of young persons from North America have tried smoking hookah tobacco, hubble bubble, narghile or water pipe. In the American Journal of Health Behavior a new study says that hookah smoking is increasing among people over the world.Everyon ...

Shop by category